Precision with flexibility, certainty and security – how would you like to dose?
Our intelligent pump family for technical centres, laboratories, testbeds and production consists of the PLUS and LITE ranges and is based on pumps with three different operating methods:
|High pressure pump - WADose HP
‘For high pressures – Dosing small amounts accurately and in a controlled manner’
Dosing range: 0.001…40 ml/min
Pressure range: atm…400 barg
|Gear pump - WADose GEAR
‘The all-rounder – the low-pulsation pump for many solutions’
Dosing range: 15…6300 ml/min
Pressure range: atm…17 barg
|Peristaltic pump – WADose PERI
‘For flexible applications - robust and easy to handle’
Dosing range: 1.6…450 ml/min
Pressure range: atm…1 barg
- Highly flexible due to various control concepts and housing types
- Very easy to control via touch terminal, keypad, external interface (RS232/Modbus RTU) or analogue (4…20 mA / 0…10 V)
- Highly accurate due to Plug & Play with mini CORI-FLOW flowmeter
- Accurate and permanently monitored control of the flow rate through the combination with a mini CORIFLOW
- Pressure sensor for safety shutdown or pressure control (pressure sensor is integrated or can be connected externally)
- Easy integration in control systems through external interfaces or analogue signals - controlling via external start & stop signals is also possible
- Integrated calibration function to create your own calibration curves (e.g. for different media, pressures or temperatures)
Does my pump really dose what it should?
This uncertainty always exists if there is no option to monitor the pump directly or using time-dependent gravimetric measurements. Wear and tear or defects in pumps, unexpectedly high counterpressures, compressibility factors, lack of dosing liquid, leaks, air pockets, blockages – all of these may lead to a situation in which the desired amount of liquid is not transported.
It does with us! - Our solution!
Our special feature is that the amount pumped in combination with a mass flowmeter can be monitored and accurately measured. This connection creates a permanently self-monitoring control circuit. This makes it absolutely certain that the pump also actually does what it should! The simple combination with a flowmeter is carried out through our intelligent control system - this makes it possible to connect the mini CORIFLOW mass flowmeter via Plug & Play and even to configure it when required.